POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Search: A dragon model : Search: A dragon model Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Search: A dragon model
From: Axel Baune
Date: 6 Mar 2000 06:31:19
Message: <38C3973E.CE4887CC@neuro.informatik.uni-ulm.de>
Hello everybody,

Does anybody have a good model of a dragon or dragon statue with wings,
espacially the 3ds dragon mesh of the creator watermarks?

I 've seached the enormous links of uncle Ken (hi Ken!), but all, but
one of the models there did't pleased me. For the one model found which
would do the job for me was an e-mail provided. I've tried to contact
this adress several times in the last half jear, but never got any
response (even no unkonown address error).

Therfore I am asking here. If I remember correctly I've seen the
mentioned dragon (statue) model in a previous IRTC round with the topic
'Unbelievable' in the backgound of the entry called 'atlantis' by
Christoph Gerber. The source code from this scene is also available,
however the dragon model is unfortunately missing. But perhaps somebody
else has this model or an other good dragon model with wings, which they
will share. (If I also remember correctly in the mentioned IRTC round
were several good dragons, but mostly without the source code)

If you don't want to post the dragon models you can e-mail them to me.

E-Mail: aba### [at] neuroinformatikuni-ulmde

But please compress or zip the files, and eventually, if the compressed
file sizes exceeds 3MB, split the file into several mails.

Please could anybody help,
Thanks in advance.